Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Committed To God


"So then, those who suffer according to God's will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good."
1 Peter 4:19

Sometimes it is hard to be and do good.. We can do good in hard times! God wants to encourage us to keep our eyes on Him. He does not want us to give up or stop doing His good work. Remember, God is faithful! He will always help us to do good. When things look the hardest for us, God shows us He will be our helper. He says when we are weak, He will give us His strength. We must continue to do good and rely on God to help us.

Heavenly Father,

You know everything about me. You know when I am discouraged and when it is hard for me to do good! I pray that you will remind me, You are always with me. I can rely on You to help me do good!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment