Friday, September 01, 2006

Put Your Words Into Action


"Do to others as you would have them do to you.”
Luke 6:31

Sometimes we say lovely words about how much we love God. We talk about loving other people. We promise to love even those who do not love us. It is what is inside of our heart that really counts. It is the action of loving God, the action of loving others, and the action of loving our enemies that really counts. We can only love in great ways when we have Jesus living in our hearts. The Holy Spirit helps us to love the way God loves. Remember to pray for God to help you love the way He loves.

Heavenly Father,

Your love for me was so strong that You sent Your only Son, Jesus to die on the cross so I can live with you forever. I did not deserve that kind of love. Help me to forgive others. Help me to have love for others, no matter what!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment